|kaletra+truvada sexual side effects
Dec 13, 2006
as a new user of these meds, i am wondering if there are there any known sexual side effects to the combination of Kaletra and Truvada?
Response from Dr. Henry
To my knowledge and in my experience there has not been a consistent issue with those drugs regarding side effects directly causing sexual dysfunction. Kaletra can interact with many drugs that can impact sexual side effects such as Viagra like drugs (increasing levels) to some anti-depressants. KH
Garlic supplements to lower cholesterol/triglycerides?
- Insurance Coverage For Buffalo Hump Surgery Removal
- Will Baking Soda Help With Herpes?
- What's The Difference Between Mouth Ulcers And Herpes Simplex 1?
- What Will Happen If You Have Herpes And Kiss A Girl?
- What Will Happen If You Have Herpes And Don't Get Treatment?
- Things You Shouldn't Do If You Have Chlamydia
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.