Ozone for HIV
Dec 10, 2006
if ozone is illegal in the us why is this docotor uses ozone in ohio?
Response from Dr. Henry
The FDA does not regulate many alternative therapies so many treatments are used without government approval. There is no convincing scientific evidence published in peer reviewed quality medical journals that ozone therapy is either safe or effective for the treatment of HIV infection. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Tingling In Feet After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Can I Catch Gonorrhea Without Having Sex?
- How Long Does It Normally Take For Your Pap Smear Test Results Come Back?
- Vaginitis Caused By Laundry Detergent
- What Is The Best Way To Get Rid Of Genital Warts?
- Can Hiv Be Transmitted From A Safety Pin?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.