Why did this Happen

Hello!

I will try my best to make my story short and to the point. I have had two false positive HIV ELSA test results (one with pregnancy and the other from a vaccination) I have had 3 Negative Western blot results. My husband who I have been with since our daughter was born is negative. We have been togeher for 6 yrs. He was tested after my most recent false positive and was negative.

My questions is: 1: Am I more prone to false positive Elsa results and can you tell me maybe why?

Other doctors I have talked to about this say it happens with pregnancy and still can happen with some vaccinations though this obstacle with testing is improving. One doctor suggested that I haev cross reacting antibodies- what does that mean?

Could there be something else? My aunt also has had a false positive HIV ELSA. (not sure if tha matters or helps-my story)

Thanks for answering my question.

This particular forum is restricted to discussion of the side effects of HIV treatment.

can I do that?
Lipodystrophy, Sculptra and Bio Alcamid