can I do that?

I am 26, HIV pos, Undetectable, taking Atripla, with a negative partner, and praticing safe sex and lots of masturbation. My partner is on the west coast and I am on the east, hence the masturbation. I was wondering is there a such thing as doing it too much. Also i want to learn to control my orgasims and increase the intesity and out put of them if possible. Someone told me that horny goat weed was a good thing to try, but I am wondering if these things are considered herbal because I know that our meds are not the best of friends with herbs. Any advice on any of that? Sex drive is high, but mastrubation is becoming bland for some reason... I also can not ejaculate from sex, it has to be from masturbation, is there something wrong with me there too?

Generally Atripla has had a low rate of sexual side effects (it can contribute occasionally)though sexual dysfunction is fairly common in HIV+ males for a variety of physiologic and psychologic reasons. Low testosterone levels contribute in some cases. A work-up targeting sexual dysfunction is recommended. KH

hair loss
Why did this Happen