changing from travuda&sutiva to whats is best

I have been using travuda&sutiva for over 6 months.I am having a cd4 of 892 last viral load done in sept was 701.my consern is i am having nasuea feeling when i drink the comb and i am knock out also a funny senseation in my head.I am no good after when i take the meds .I live in a country name guyana.so my live is centered around my meds.I take it every night at 8:30 pm and gave me a hour i am gone .i just cant stay up wiyh my kids or do my school work.i am no good also i am a bit forgetful.do u have any suggestion of what is a next good regement for me to use. i am hoping to go to my doc soon.

I would discuss with your doctor whether the Sustiva could be switched to nevirapine (Viramune)which is usually available where Sustiva is available and often less expensive or a protease inhibitor to see if the head sensations improve.KH

Psychiatric Side effects of Atripla and taking it on an empty stomach.
lipodystrophy