hiv relation to htlv-1 and htlv-2

Dr. Conway, Can htlv-1 and 2 cause the same ars symptoms and infections as hiv? The reason I ask is that although I have tested negative to hiv over past 2 years exposure with multiple tests I had ars symptoms at 6 weeks past exposure and then developed OI's such as ohl, floatwers and now lymphodema in one of my legs. I am confused because this was an unprotected high risk exposure[ unprotected vagina} and then with all the symptoms but numerous tests seem to eliminate hiv-1 and 2. Can htlv cause any of these symptoms because of breakdown of immune system?

This forum is limited to discussion of side effects of HIV treatment.

is there a way that i can
Lipolysis/lipodissolve/flab jab