is there a way that i can
Nov 29, 2006
i am trying to get liposuction on my stomach i was told that there is a way for me to get it done using my medicade if it is due to hiv i am looking for a doctor that will do it, is there a way that you can give me a name and a number for a doctor and or hospital that does this
Response from Dr. Henry
Most patients have not been able to get Medicaid to pay for liposuction in my experience (scattered exceptions) so I am not able to give you a name of a provider per your request. If any reader has some specifics you are welcome to post here! KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Oral Ulcers After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rectal Bleeding After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Does Doxycycline Treat Stds?
- 3 Month Negative Turning Positive At 6 Months
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.