Atripla side affect?

I have been on Atripla for about 2 months now. My T4 has gone from 38 to 98, and my viral load from 110,000 down to 608. I was diagnosed 2 months ago and was in the hospital for 7 days with PCP pneumonia. About 2 weeks ago I have noticed small white bumps that look like pimples around my lips and mouth, what are these? I think someone said they are something that begins with an "M", and it was just my immune system kicking back in.I tested positive 2 months ago. Thanks

Molluscum contagiosum lesions can look like that. Those and other infections/conditions can sometimes flare up in the midst of immune recovery after effective HIV treatment is started. Your HIV provider and/or a dermatologist should evaluate the lesions to refine the diagnosis and offer treatment suggestions. KH

Truvada, Reyataz, Norvir Combo
is there a way that i can