skin discoloration

Hi Doc, This is a follow-up question, 7/12/2006) My skin is getting considerably darker on my treatment regime(Combivir and Lexiva). I am going to switch out the AZT to Viread, but before I do I was hoping that you could point me in the direction of a dermatologist, in New York City, who is familiar with treating skin disorders in HIV patients.

Thanks again for all of your help.

I would be interested to find out what is causing your skin darkening myself. The only dermatology group I am familiar with in NYC is led by Dr. Alvin Friedman-Kien at NYU. KH

Kalketra/Triglycerides and a Switch to Reyataz?
Facial Wasting after 15 years