Nov 27, 2006
Hi Doc, This is a follow-up question, 7/12/2006) My skin is getting considerably darker on my treatment regime(Combivir and Lexiva). I am going to switch out the AZT to Viread, but before I do I was hoping that you could point me in the direction of a dermatologist, in New York City, who is familiar with treating skin disorders in HIV patients.
Thanks again for all of your help.
Response from Dr. Henry
I would be interested to find out what is causing your skin darkening myself. The only dermatology group I am familiar with in NYC is led by Dr. Alvin Friedman-Kien at NYU. KH
Kalketra/Triglycerides and a Switch to Reyataz?
Facial Wasting after 15 years
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Massage
- What Are The Odds Of Getting HIV From Erotic Massage?
- Do Flu Symptoms Mean I Have Hiv?
- Pain In Balls After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling In Feet After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.