|Achilis tendon and ARV
Nov 22, 2006
Response from Dr. Henry
Achilles tendonitis is common in the general population and has not been linked to any particular HIV medication in my experience.KH
alchohol and drugs
- Fever After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Having Sex During Period What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can Other Blood Work Tell You If You Have Hiv?
- Condom No Ejaculation Hiv Risk
- Hipatitis B,c, Open Cut Contact To Blood On Surfaces
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.