|Achilis tendon and ARV
Nov 22, 2006
| Response from Dr. Henry
Achilles tendonitis is common in the general population and has not been linked to any particular HIV medication in my experience.KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Type Of Immune Cells Does Hiv Attack?
- Neuropathy Bilateral Upper Extremities
- Can You Have Unprotected Sex With Someone Who Has Hiv But An Undetectable Virus Load?
- Ethical Issues On Improper Disclosure Of Protected Health Information On Patients With Hiv Or Aids
- Hiv Risk For Tops
- Does A Heat Pad Help Neuropathy?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.