alchohol and drugs

I am newly diagnosed with a cd4 count of 141 and a viral count of 77,000. I enjoy going out to the bars and my family drinks very rarely, about every 3 months. If had 5 to 6 beers a week probally on the same day would it mess with my meds. I am on atripla. Have not gotten any tests back to see about drug resistence yet. Just a question. And i read that pot is used to treat hiv/aids patients. How is it useds, and is it safe to use with meds. I currently do no drugs but if pot is safer for me that beer then i am apt to change. Please just let me know your opinion. Thanks

Modest alcohol use (2 or fewer dringks/day) is generally safe with your HIV regimen unless you have significant liver disease (such as hepatitis C). Alcohol and other drugs can impair judgement which can decrease adherence to medication or safe sex/needle use practices which can result in problems (development of resistance if doses missed or acquisition of a new drug resistant virus after unsafe sex). Pot can help some persons who have decreased appetite or nausea. KH

atripla side effects
Achilis tendon and ARV