Norvir not refrigerated

I went on a one week trip recently and was not able to refrigerate my Norvir I take to boost other medications. The temperature was over the recommended 77 degrees, possibly up to 90. Am I in a mess now? How long does it take for the medication to break down?

I've about run out of medication options and am scared that I have ruined my therapy. I would appreciate your help in finding out if I've done a lot of damage.

Occasional temperature problems related to Norvir like you describe are generally no big deal in my experience. I wouldn't worry much about it other than letting your HIV specialist know about it. KH

OMACOR
Body fat