Nov 14, 2006
| Response from Dr. Henry
Most patients on your regimen have not manifested much evidence for lipodystrophy after 1-3 years on treatment (we are still learning and observing as time goes on since it is still a relatively new regimen). KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can They Tell If You Have Hiv By A Urine Test?
- Can Thrush Cause A Sore Throat?
- Can You Have Unprotected Sex With Someone Who Has Hiv But An Undetectable Virus Load?
- Hiv Risk If I've Never Had Unprotected Sex
- Do Doctors Test Pregnant Women For Hiv?
- Frequent Colds Swollen Lymph Nodes Hiv Symptoms
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.