Nov 14, 2006
| Response from Dr. Henry
Most patients on your regimen have not manifested much evidence for lipodystrophy after 1-3 years on treatment (we are still learning and observing as time goes on since it is still a relatively new regimen). KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Percent Of People Around The World Have Herpes?
- What Is The Life Cycle Of Gonorrhea?
- What Happens If You Have Gonorrhea For A Year Without Treatment?
- What Does Herpes Discharge Look Like?
- What Are The Characteristics Or Identities Of Shingles?
- Underlying Conditions That Cause Shingles
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.