Taking esterdiol and lithium
Nov 14, 2006
What happend to my estrogen if lithium level is to high or to low? And what med's increase lithium medications? does lithium need estrogen to work? Thank You! If you now of any information or Recourses About This Subject Please Let me know. Thank You Very Much!
Response from Dr. Henry
This forum is exclusively for discussion of the side effects of HIV therapy.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Fatigue A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Flu Symptoms After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Does Pineapple Juice Help With Vaginitis?
- List Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat
- Will Chlamydia Show Up On A Blood Test?
- Are Lymph Nodes Painful With Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.