|Ear skin disorder
Nov 14, 2006
Both my brother and I suffer from an itchy ear problem. The skin crusts over and peels off. This is very irratating and embarrassing. It is like dandruff of the ear. I have tried cortizone cream, vinegar, tee tree oil,etc. Some of the things I've tried burn and stop the itch, but the skin still flakes.
| Response from Dr. Henry
This forum is exclusively for discussion related to the side effects of HIV therapy.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Penis Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- After Treatment For Trichomoniasis How Should You Wait To Have Sex
- Can Mosquitoes Give You Std's?
- Std That Causes Sharp Pain On Left Side Of Stomach
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.