What's wrong with my body? Part III HELP!!!

Thanks for your answer and help. I understand that Oxandrin is not going to recover lost subcutaneous fat, but the idea is only gaining weight and muscle. As a matter of fact, since I am taking it and working out I put 7 pounds (in 2 weeks). My concern now is that yesterday I experienced a terrible panic attack. I don't know if it can be related to Oxandrin. I've been experiencing panic attacks for about 3 months now, longer before starting on Oxandrin. It happened 3 or 4 times. I still have palpitations after 12 hours of the attack. I would like to know if Oxandrin could increse the risk for panic attacks or even produce them. The plan for Oxandrin is only to take it until the end of November. I would like to finish this cycle because I feel some improvement on my weight and body shape but I want to make sure it does not produce these horrible events. I literally think I am dying or having a heart attack. I don't know if I should run to the emergency room or not, there is not way for me to recognize what it exactly is. Is there any way to recognize it's a panic attack and make sure I am not going to die? Anything that can help to prevent or manage these situations? Thank you again for your patience.

It is unlikely that short term use of Oxandrin would trigger a cardiac problem in the absence of other risk factors for cardiac disease (such as smoking, high LDL cholesterol levels, a strong family history of cardiac disease, high blood pressure, and diabetes). Your HIV provider should be able to interpret your symptoms and make recommendations regarding whether your palpitations should warrant visits to the ER. Oxandrin can lead to some swings in emotions in some patients. KH

resistance testing
Truvada, Reyataz, Norvir