|bumps on tongue
Nov 10, 2006
I noticed two hard little bumps on the back of my tongue and my tongue is yellow. what could this be and should I go see a dr. immediately?
Response from Dr. Henry
If you are HIV+ with a low CD4 count (< 200) I recommend seeing your HIV specialist particularly if you are having a fever or trouble swallowing. KH
- Itchy Rash After Touching Dried Semen Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rectal Bleeding After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Does Ciprofloxacin Cure Chlamydia?
- How Do I Get Rid Of Vaginal Pain After Sex?
- Can Hiv Positive People Receive Hair Transplants?
- False Negative Rapid Advanced Aids
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.