skin drug reaction

I am on nevirapine, lamivudine and stavudine, and I developed raised non itchy coalescing and vesicular skin lesions that get dark when they heal. They are distributed all over the body.

Response from Dr. Conway

In a small percentage of people, such a severe skin reaction can occur when nevirapine therapy is started, usually within the first few weeks. If it involves significant blisters, is spread over half your body (or more) or if it is making you sick (such as causing you a fever), it is important that you talk to your doctor about stopping the nevirapine immediately to make sure it does not get worse.

Combivir withdrawl?
What's wrong with my body? Part II