Combivir withdrawl?

I've been positive and medicated for about 5 years. Was on Combivir and Nevirapine. My doctor wanted to change my meds for preventative fat loss to Kivexa and Nevirapine. That was 20 days ago and I'm having incredible pain in my muscles and joints and my energy is low. Haven't done anything to strain myself. I don't see that these are any of the side effects for Kivexa, could this be Combivir withdrawl?

Response from Dr. Conway

Actually, what you describe could easily be a form of a reaction to the abacavir component of the Kivexa. In up to 6-7% of people, there may be a generalized hypersensitivity reaction that occurs in the first weeks of therapy, and that may begin as you describe it. It can involve any system in your body and, if allowed to continue, could even be life-threatening. It is very important that you discuss the side effects you are having with your doctor as soon as possible and see what needs to be done.

skin drug reaction