|what is hydroxyzine used for
Nov 6, 2006
My mother has been put on hydroxyzine. What is this drug used for and would it make her tired?
Response from Dr. Conway
It is used to combat allergies or itching, usually. One of its major side effects is drowsiness, so it is best taken at bedtime or when being drowsy will not be a problem. She should not drive or do anything that requires her to be fully alert until she understands the extent of this side effect and how it can affect her.
Loss from Part s of my body
- Mutual Masturbation Scared To Death
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Blowjob
- Risk Of Nipple Sucking
- Burning Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.