|what is hydroxyzine used for
Nov 6, 2006
My mother has been put on hydroxyzine. What is this drug used for and would it make her tired?
| Response from Dr. Conway
It is used to combat allergies or itching, usually. One of its major side effects is drowsiness, so it is best taken at bedtime or when being drowsy will not be a problem. She should not drive or do anything that requires her to be fully alert until she understands the extent of this side effect and how it can affect her.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- I Have Hiv Can I Take Hydroxyzine
- Itchy Balls After Getting Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Anal Sex Top Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Stinging Pain After Foreplay Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.