my cholesterol has sky-rocketed

I'm a male (37) taking Crixivan, Norvir, Videx-EC and Ziagen along with Zertec, Ambien, Marinol, Tricor, and Vytorin. My question is which meds makes your cholestorol high? CD4 is above 300 and viral load is undetectable. I do have a lot of stomach pain below the right rib cage. Help...

Response from Dr. Conway

Of the medications that you are taking, the main ones of concern are the Crixivan and Norvir. If your viral load is truly undetectable, then a single drug switch of the Crixivan/Norvir to another protease inhibitor (such as atazanavir) or a non-nucleoside agent (such as efavirenz)may help address the issue.

Stomach pain
Hair loss in female