how to take meds

I have always had a very hard time swallowing big pills so i crush them but norvir and invarase are both big gel pills.Can you drain the liquid to a spoon and take it or is it time released?Thank you again Sandra

Good question-some HIV Meds are available as a liquid (you may want to ask your doctor wha tis available locally) which may be an option. Some patients crush or otherwise alter pills that are too large to make the pill taking experience more palatable. In the absence of a study it is hard to know which technique is acceptable. Checking levels of the saquinavir might me worth considering. If any pharmacist or other reader wants to offer a suggestion please post. KH

pains in body, anaemia
Hair loss