swollen lymph nodes in armpit

I had protected sex with someone who put the condom on me. One week later I had swollen lymph node in my right armpit which went away in 2 days. I also had light pain in right pelvis area and prickly feeling in the right foot. This too went off in some 3 days. Am I under some risk? Can one get HIV if the hand of the partner which was used to put the condom was infected?

Response from Dr. Conway

I am not aware of any cases of HIV having been transmitted by contact from the hand of an infected person to the genitals of another. If you used a condom for the sexual contact, this makes the risk of HIV having been transmitted extremely low, almost zero.

HIV-AIDS and body trembling
Am I positive HIV?? I am terribly scared