Oct 25, 2006
i fell at work i cut in side my mouth and my upper lips are swollen how long does it take for the swellen to go down and what should i do. thanks
Response from Dr. Henry
This forum is for the exclusive discussion of side effects related to the treatment of HIV infection.
tingling in feet, weakness feet
- Sore On Tongue After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Testicular Pain After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Shingles Causes Genital Herpes?
- 4th Generation Elisa 6 Months Conclusive
- At What Stage Of Hiv Do You Get Itching
- Do Routine Blood Tests Detect Hep?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.