Oct 25, 2006
what are the effects of lora tabs on people?
Response from Dr. Henry
lora tabs are generally the generic form of Claritin which is an antihistamine used for decreasing nasal and upper respiratory tract symptoms from allergies. It is usually less sedating than Benadryl (diphenhydramine) and is well tolerated in most HIV+ patients on HIV medication.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood In Semen After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Precum Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Thrush After Happy Ending Worried I Have HIV
- Can Thrush Cause A Metallic Taste In Your Mouth?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.