Oct 25, 2006
what are the effects of lora tabs on people?
Response from Dr. Henry
lora tabs are generally the generic form of Claritin which is an antihistamine used for decreasing nasal and upper respiratory tract symptoms from allergies. It is usually less sedating than Benadryl (diphenhydramine) and is well tolerated in most HIV+ patients on HIV medication.
Tinnitus and Efavirenz
- Elevated Liver Panel No Hepatitis
- Heterosexual Vaginal Sex Should I Be Worried About Hiv
- Can I Have Unprotected Sex With Someone Who Is Hiv Positive And Not Get Infected?
- If I Get Back A Normal Pap Smear Can I Still Be Hiv Positive?
- Why Can't Hiv Be Cured?
- Can You Get Hiv If You Share The Same Earring?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.