HIV / Aids
Oct 18, 2006
what are the effects of ZIDOVUDINE 300MG on hiv test
Response from Dr. Henry
Zidovudine does not effect the HIV antibody test. For the plasma HIV RNA level (viral load test), zidovudine may decrease the HIV level modestly when used as a single agent (recommended to use zidovudine in combination with at least 2 other HIV medications for best benefit). KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- After Being Exposed To Hpv How Long Does It Take For Signs Of Cervical Cancer To Appear
- How Can You Tell If A Person Has A Std?
- How Do I Cure Painful Spots On My Penis?
- What Kind Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat?
- Are Lymph Nodes Painful With Hiv?
- Are Muscle Aches In Legs A Symptom Of Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.