Oct 18, 2006
when lymphnodes are swollen due to the hiv infection do they hurt as well
| Response from Dr. Henry
Most lymph node swelling due to HIV is not painful. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Shingles Sign Of HIV Infection
- Sex With A Prostitute Afraid I Have HIV
- Black Spots After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Open Mouth Kissing What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.