Oct 18, 2006
when lymphnodes are swollen due to the hiv infection do they hurt as well
| Response from Dr. Henry
Most lymph node swelling due to HIV is not painful. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Touching Feces How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Touching Urine How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Unprotected Anal Sex Negative At 3 Months
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Blood Splash?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Sharing A Toothbrush?
- What Are The Odds Of Getting HIV From Giving Oral Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.