Molluscum Contagiosum

I believe I have Molluscum Contagiosum. How do you get it? My viral load is 4000. Can you tell me if this is a side effect from any of the meds that I am taking? (Currently I'm on 3tc, d4t and crixivan) Does this reflect the condition of my immune system? I've heard conflicting reports and am confused. The lesions are on my arms and legs and some times seen on my torse. They can be very itchy. Is there anything other than the liquid nitrogen that can be given? Thank you for your time.

Response from Dr. Bartlett

Molluscum contagiosum is caused by a virus and can be spread by close physical contact, especially sexual contact. Usually it remains very localized, but in patients with more severe immune compromise, especially CD4 counts below 100/mm3, it can accelerate and cause many lesions on the face and neck. It is not a side effect of the medications. They may improve following the initiation of a potent antiretroviral regimen with an accompanying increase in CD4 counts. Local treatments can include freezing.

anorgasmia and citalopram-how to counteract side effect?
Stopping Meds???