Oct 13, 2006
Dear Doc. Recently I started on Atripla. It is first line treatment and I have never been on treatment before. Will the frightning dreams ever go away? Gosh, I hope so because I wake up very afraid. Thank you.
Response from Dr. Henry
Central nervous side effects from efavirenz generally diminish over the first 4 weeks so that afterwards perhaps only 10% or so continue to have bothersome problems. Often a sleeping pill of some sort can help with the dreams during the first month. You should discuss with your HIV specalist. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Catch AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Blisters After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
- Hair Loss After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Bumps After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Male Get Pubic Lice From Public Restrooms?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.