Colour of my Skin Changed
Oct 13, 2006
I am on Neverapin and Combivor as my daily drug but am worried the colour my skin is gradually darkening. What might be the couse and how can I over go this situation? Thank you
Response from Dr. Henry
I have had some African-American patients develop darker skin due to the AZT in Combivir. There are s number of non-HIV conditions athat can darken skin so an evaluation by your HIV specialist and/or dermatologist is warranted to look into that. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When Would Know If You Have Herpes After Coming In Contact?
- What's The Difference Between Mouth Ulcers And Herpes Simplex 1?
- What Is The Origin Of Chlamydia?
- What Is The Difference Between Herpes Igg And Igm?
- What Are My Chances Of Getting Chlamydia From Someone Who Already Has It?
- Type Of Doctor That Treats Gonorrhea
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.