bad reaction to sustiva

i did sustiva for two weeks after i got a bad rash over my body then my skin color went from light to tan now it's going back to light but i'm noticing spots around my arms should i be worried that the rash is coming back?

I can't tell from your message whether you are still taking Sustiva. Often the rash will evolve somewhat while treating through that side effect. If the medication has been stopped then it is unusual for new drug related rashes to appear. Your HIV provider is the best person to assess the situation. Skin problems are common in HIV+ persons so sometimes there can be another skin condition present to complicate matters. I often seek help from a dermatologist if I am uncertain what is going on for a particular patient. KH

sever abdomin swelling
Colour of my Skin Changed