sever abdomin swelling

Hi I have been HIV positive for about ten years. I have been taking meds for about eight out of the ten. I have just recently experienced some sever abdominal swelling and have been to see a gastro sp. for this problem, and after several tests still do not have any answers. I was woundering if any of the meds I have been taking could have caused this? the meds are as follows, viread 300mg, sustiva 600mg, and epivir 300mg. please let me know if the doc should be looking for a med side affect or keep running tests.

thanks infected

Depends on what aspect of your abdomen is involved. Do you have liver swelling, pancreas, or gall bladder problems? Do you have increases in intra-abdominal fat (sometimes due to HIV medications), increased gas, or other anatomical clues as to which organ in the abdomen is involved with the swelling? KH

Small fat deposits
bad reaction to sustiva