Radical Procedure

I am currently using Fuzeon as my HIV treatment. The injections continue to leave bumps as well as pain. My doctor indicated that maybe he can place a stent (Don't know if it is spelled right?) in me so that the Fuzeon can go directly into the stent bypassing the use of needles. My question to you is, can this process work and is it safe to do?

I am not aware of that technique. There is an air-gun injector system (needle-less) that has resulted in less problems with injection site reactions in some of my patients and reports from several recent meetings that may warrant discussing with your HIV provider or pharmacy. KH

Re: Disrupted Sleep
Truvada/Efavirenz:Severe breathing difficulty & racing heartbeat