Cholesterol - HDL, LDL, Triglycerides

Does HIV cause all cholesterol levels to be lowered? I cannot find the answer anywhere. Some seem to say it effects HDL & LDL and I have also read that it raises Triglycerides and lowers the other two. Does HIV causes all 3 to be lowered or just the good and the bad. There is so much conflicting information out there about this I would love some clarification.

Untreated HIV infection often causes a decrease in total cholesterol (often including decreases in the bad cholesterol=LDL and as well as decreases in the good cholesterol=HDL) and an increase in triglyceride levels though there are wide individual variations. KH

Re: Disrupted Sleep
leg pain began recently after start of HAART