|Re: Disrupted Sleep
Oct 4, 2006
Dr. Henry, thanks for all the good advice. Regarding the person who discussed sleep problems related to Sustiva there was one piece of information that was not addressed and may help. The individual said his/her legs moved around alot while they were in bed. It is possible that Restless Legs Syndrome or Periodic Limb Movement Disorder may be interfering with sleep. Both of these can be treated. I am not aware of these being related to HIV meds, but that is possible. Just a thought on additional possibilities to improve sleep for this person. Thanks again for all you do.
Response from Dr. Henry
Thanks for that additional comment about restless leg syndrome as a possible condition contributing to sleep problems. KH
Cholesterol - HDL, LDL, Triglycerides
- Sore Throat Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Painful Red Spots After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can The Receiver Of Oral Sex Catch A Std?
- What Are Vaginal Odor, Dizziness, Headache And Diarrhea Signs Of?
- Will Douching Get Rid Of This Brown Vaginal Discharge Causes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.