Oct 4, 2006
about two weeks i got a bad rash from sustiva yet my doctor still wants me to be on it my question is should i still take it or just change my meds
Response from Dr. Henry
Sustiva is an excellent drug so often one can treat through the rash until it improves using antihistamines and other symptomatic measures while monitoring for more severe manifestations (like mouth, eye involvement). KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Diarrhea After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Swallowing Precum Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Touching Vaginal Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Scrotum After Erotic Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Rubbing Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.