|what is sulfameth/trimethoprim
Oct 4, 2006
what is this drug taken for. if you have what illiness? thanks
Response from Dr. Henry
Sulfameth/trimethoprim is a sulfa containing antibiotic that is used to treat a wide range of bacterial infections as well as to treat and /or prevent Pneumocystis pneumonia which is AIDS-related.
WEIGHT GAIN a good or bad thing
- Hepatitis B And Itchy Skin
- Are Swelling Of The Feet And Ankles Symptoms Of Neuropathy?
- Can You Test Negative For Hiv A Year After Exposure?
- Why Does Sex Cause Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Do Herpes Looks Like On Your Lips?
- What Are Your Chances Of Getting Herpes If You Have Sex With Someone That Has It?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.