what is sulfameth/trimethoprim
Oct 4, 2006
what is this drug taken for. if you have what illiness? thanks
Response from Dr. Henry
Sulfameth/trimethoprim is a sulfa containing antibiotic that is used to treat a wide range of bacterial infections as well as to treat and /or prevent Pneumocystis pneumonia which is AIDS-related.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Urethra After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Licking Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Ejaculation After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.