Sep 27, 2006
Thank you for the reply on my question on Muscle Fasciculation/Twitching... What test can I request to see if I have Mitochondrial Toxicity?
Response from Dr. Henry
Muscle biopsy can evaluate the status of muscle mitochondria. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- HIV Risk Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Anal Sex Condom Broke
- What Are The Chances Of Getting AIDS From Sucking Penis?
- Is Groin Pain A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Rectal Bleeding A Sign Of AIDS?
- Floaters After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.