HIV + and Laser Eye surgery
Sep 27, 2006
Laser Eye Surgery
I have been HIV-pos for about 8 years and have had no significant problems. My t Cell count is 900+ and my viral load is undetectable. I want to get laser surgery to correct near-sightedness. Has any new information come out on laser surgery and the affects on HIV+ people. Thanks, RSM, Colorado Springs, CO
Response from Dr. Henry
I have had numerous patients undergo a variety of eye procedures including Lasik surgery. Outcomes have been similar to the general population. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Skin After Rubbing Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Testicles After Licking Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling In Feet After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Are Black Spots On The Bottom Side Of Scrotum A Sign Of A Std?
- Hep B Vaccine Nonconverter
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.