Trudava and side effects

I'm currently on Sustiva, Viread and Kaletra and have been for quite some time. Since 1998 when I was on Crixivan I have had 3 lyposuction / fat removal from trunk ( breast area and neck or Vuffalo Hump. Still have it. So a friend of mine with similar regimens recently change to Truvada and I believe is still on Sustiva and within a month friends and family had noticed a difference. What is your take on the med. I certainly don't want to go through Lyop / surgery again. just to costly and painful. thanks so much for you help

Truvada = tenofovir + FTC. If you have a history of some drug resistance from past treatment then you may need to take a boosted protease inhibitor to maintain HIV suppression. Simply stopping the Kaletra and adding FTC (Truvada) to Sustiva may have less of a negative effect on fat/lipids then continuing the Kaletra but the potency of the regimen would be less particuarly if there is a history of drug resistance. KH

thrush healthy
Lipodissolve and HIV