Sep 27, 2006
If your healthy are you still able to get thrush?
Response from Dr. Henry
Occasionally some otherwise healthy patients can get thrush when taking an antibiotic which can suppress normal bacteria.
the "new" kaletra
Trudava and side effects
- Will Hiv Symptoms Show Up Within 2 Years?
- Can I Get Herpes From One Kiss?
- What Percentage Of Men Become Infected With Chlamydia And Have No Symptoms?
- What Causes An Hpv Outbreak?
- What Is The Meaning Of Chlamydia Igm Antibodies?
- What Are The Different Types Of Herpes Zosters Or Shingles?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.