Sep 24, 2006
If your t-cell count is 22, does that mean that you have full blown aids?
Response from Dr. Henry
A CD4 count of < 200 in a HIV+ patient AIDS defining. Thus, a CD4 count of 22 is considered AIDS in a HIV+ person. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Black Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- How To Get Rid Of Vaginal Discharge?
- Can Steroids Cause A False Negative?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.