Sep 24, 2006
Thank you for answering my question on twicthing. I said in my message no pain associaliated...but now i am starting to feel a slight sharp pain in my right tricip area with the movement of muscle. My CA,MG and K+ are ok... I think I need to see a nerologist,my doctor says it too sold. your advise please...
| Response from Dr. Henry
A neurologist is often helpful at sorting pai/muscle twitching problems so I would discuss a referral with your HIV specialist unless there is a clear explanation such as a local pinched nerve/tendonitis. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Flu Symptoms After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Blowjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Erotic Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Used Condom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can Moles On Your Vagina Cause Cervical Cancer?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.