Sep 24, 2006
Thank you for answering my question on twicthing. I said in my message no pain associaliated...but now i am starting to feel a slight sharp pain in my right tricip area with the movement of muscle. My CA,MG and K+ are ok... I think I need to see a nerologist,my doctor says it too sold. your advise please...
Response from Dr. Henry
A neurologist is often helpful at sorting pai/muscle twitching problems so I would discuss a referral with your HIV specialist unless there is a clear explanation such as a local pinched nerve/tendonitis. KH
more traveling questions
- Can You Get Rid Of Gunnera The Std?
- What Kinds Of Infections Could Cause A Brown Discharge?
- What Vaginal Infections Does Metronidazole Treat?
- Have You Ever Seen A 3 Month Negative Turn Positive
- Hiv Risk Stripper Handjob With Vaginal Fluids On Hand
- Is It Bad To Masturbate If Your Hiv Positive?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.