The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Managing Side Effects of HIV TreatmentManaging Side Effects of HIV Treatment
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Sep 24, 2006

Thank you for answering my question on twicthing. I said in my message no pain associaliated...but now i am starting to feel a slight sharp pain in my right tricip area with the movement of muscle. My CA,MG and K+ are ok... I think I need to see a nerologist,my doctor says it too sold. your advise please...

Response from Dr. Henry

A neurologist is often helpful at sorting pai/muscle twitching problems so I would discuss a referral with your HIV specialist unless there is a clear explanation such as a local pinched nerve/tendonitis. KH

more traveling questions

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint