Sep 24, 2006
Thank you for answering my question on twicthing. I said in my message no pain associaliated...but now i am starting to feel a slight sharp pain in my right tricip area with the movement of muscle. My CA,MG and K+ are ok... I think I need to see a nerologist,my doctor says it too sold. your advise please...
Response from Dr. Henry
A neurologist is often helpful at sorting pai/muscle twitching problems so I would discuss a referral with your HIV specialist unless there is a clear explanation such as a local pinched nerve/tendonitis. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When Does Herpes Appear On Lips?
- What Will Happen If I Don't Treat Shingles?
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Warts And Genital Herpes?
- What Are The Chances Of Transmitting Chlamydia After One Time?
- Risks Of Unprotected Sex With Inactive Herpes
- Effects Of Touching Genital Warts With A Finger
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.