Sep 20, 2006
what r all of combivar side affects ???
| Response from Dr. Henry
Many patients have few or no side effects from Combivir. The most common are stomach ache, nausea, vomiting, headache. fatigue, and anemia which are due primarily to the AZT component. Many of the side effects lessen after 4 weeks or so. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- List And Describe Six Different Effects Aids Can Have On An Individual?
- Does A Full Blood Count Test For Hiv And Hep C?
- Is Treating Trichomoniasis More Difficult In Hiv Patients?
- Hiv Aids Test For Barbers Florida
- In Dallas County Texas African American Make Up More Than Half Of The New Hiv Infections Dallas County Dept Of Health
- Hiv/aids Statistics By Country
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.