Sep 20, 2006
what r all of combivar side affects ???
Response from Dr. Henry
Many patients have few or no side effects from Combivir. The most common are stomach ache, nausea, vomiting, headache. fatigue, and anemia which are due primarily to the AZT component. Many of the side effects lessen after 4 weeks or so. KH
broad question regarding cerebral palsy
- Is It Difficult For A Man To Contract Hiv From A Woman Through Normal Vaginal Intercourse?
- Number Of Physicians Contracting Hiv From Patients
- How Long Can You Live With Hiv Aids?
- Nystatin Not Working Thrush Mouth
- Hiv Groin Pain
- What Do The Open Sores Look Like In Your Mouth When You Get Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.