Help with switching therapys due to fat loss in face

Please help!! I am taking Combivir, Viread and Sustiva and starting to show a lot of face fat loss under cheek bones. My last labs were t-cell count of 485 and viral load undectable (with under 50ml/copie). What do you recommend I can switch to in order to help decrease this fat loss in my face. I have been on Combivir the longest in terms of number of years--since 98'. I have been on Viread three years and Sustiva two. Please help.

If your provider recommends that you stay on the AZT you might see if the nearby ACTG site(AIDS Clinical Trials Group site)is conducting the uridine study for persons on D4T or AZT with fat loss. If you can switch off AZT then switching to abacavir or possibly simply FTC + tenofovir= Truvada + Sustiva. If you switch to Truvada and do OK then your regimen could be further simplfied to Atripla (one pill/day). KH

TRAVELLING WITH MEDS .. continues
Insurance Coverage for Sculptra/NuFill