Sep 15, 2006
Doc. I am concern about my vision I lost site in one eye and the good eye have floters what test should I ask and what doctor should preform them. Help
Response from Dr. Henry
If you are HIV + you should see an HIV specialist and eye specialist to evaluate whether you have CMV infection of the eye or some other treatable site threatening condition (such as glaucoma). KH
Adherance time frame
- Probability Of Getting HIV From French Kissing
- Is Tingling In Feet An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Scared I Have AIDS
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Can Oral Thrush Cause Enlarged Lymph Nodes?
- How Long Does It Normally Take For Your Pap Smear Test Results Come Back?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.