Sep 15, 2006
Doc. I am concern about my vision I lost site in one eye and the good eye have floters what test should I ask and what doctor should preform them. Help
Response from Dr. Henry
If you are HIV + you should see an HIV specialist and eye specialist to evaluate whether you have CMV infection of the eye or some other treatable site threatening condition (such as glaucoma). KH
Adherance time frame
- Can An Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause White Vaginal Discharge?
- Vaginitis Caused By Laundry Detergent
- Can Hiv Be Transmitted By Sharing A Cigarette?
- Chances Of False Negative Hiv Test
- How Common Is Facial Wasting Modern HIV Medication?
- How Long After Symptoms Start To Test HIV Positive?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.