Atripla Side EFfects

I am a recent HAART patient. I began nearly 6 months ago with Sustiva and Truvada. Nearly one month ago, I switched to Atripla. Now, I'm having extreme side effects, that I did not have while taking Sustiva and Truvada seperately. The side effects include nausea, vomiting, fatigue, dizziness (even while I'm lying down), restlessness, muscle pains, etc. I have tried taking the pill in the morning, but the GI problems increase. I tried taking it at night, and the fatigue increases. What should I do?

Your body may be handling the mixture of drugs in Atripla different that the separate Truvada/Sustiva components. In the absence of any other clear cause of your new symptoms I would discuss with your HIV specialist the possibility of switching back to the Truvada + Sustiva to see if the symptoms improve or resolve. KH

where are these awful side-effects?
Vomiting without notice