Sep 13, 2006
using invirase, combivir, kaletra, fuzeon for over a year. my neck gets real tight and stiff two hrs after taking meds. also seems to affect my vision somewhat. not dizzy but just feel unstable when i walk. could this be the combivir.
| Response from Dr. Henry
Combivir (particularly the AZT component) can cause some odd pains in occasional patients but generally, localized pain like you describe would likely be due to some other factor besides your HIV regimen. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Sore Throat An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Can You Contract AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Dry Mouth After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Touching Vaginal Fluid Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Blowjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.