Sep 13, 2006
using invirase, combivir, kaletra, fuzeon for over a year. my neck gets real tight and stiff two hrs after taking meds. also seems to affect my vision somewhat. not dizzy but just feel unstable when i walk. could this be the combivir.
Response from Dr. Henry
Combivir (particularly the AZT component) can cause some odd pains in occasional patients but generally, localized pain like you describe would likely be due to some other factor besides your HIV regimen. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute And Possible HIV Exposure
- Itchy Red Spots After Drinking After Someone Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Anal Sex Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Having Sex During Period Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Glands After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.