Sep 13, 2006
using invirase, combivir, kaletra, fuzeon for over a year. my neck gets real tight and stiff two hrs after taking meds. also seems to affect my vision somewhat. not dizzy but just feel unstable when i walk. could this be the combivir.
Response from Dr. Henry
Combivir (particularly the AZT component) can cause some odd pains in occasional patients but generally, localized pain like you describe would likely be due to some other factor besides your HIV regimen. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Scrotum After Erotic Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Licking Rectum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Foreplay Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Hole In Condom Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Does The Hepatitis A Vaccine Work?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.