|anorgasmia and citalopram-how to counteract side effect?
Apr 5, 2001
How do I counteract anorgasmia on a 60mg daily regimen of citalopram (Celexa)? HELP! Thanks... Chen Lu.
Response from Dr. Boyle
If this problem arose shortly after taking the Celexa, and other causes have been ruled out or appear unlikely, I would consider trying or dosage adjustment or changing you to another anti-depressant. BB
- Will A Herpes Outbreak Go Away Without Medication?
- Where Does Herpes Virus Originate?
- When Should You Get Tested For Chlamydia Again After Treatment?
- What Foods To Eat And Avoid With Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Do Shingles Look Like When They First Start?
- Vitamins To Help Fight Genital Warts
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.