fungal infections

I am currently on Truvada, Norvir, lexiva. I continously get funal infections either on my neck, and the most recent is right next to my ears on my face. Could this be a side effect from the meds, or is this a common occurance? I was on lamasil oral tabs for 10 days for the neck, now that that is healed it has shown by my ears.

Fungal infections in the neck/facial area would rarely be a side effect of the medications you listed. Some fungal conditions can be confused with a range of other common skin problems seen in HIV+ persons (such as eosinophilic folliculitis or seborrrhea). I often seek help from a dermatologist to better refine the diagnosis and treatment plan if my first efforts don't lead to clear improvement. KH

pimples on back
Pancratitis and HIV??